meticulousokc.com is the website of: Meticulous Mobile Detail LLC
Our physical and mailing address is: 508 W Ninth St.Edmond, OK 73003
We can be contacted thru email at email@example.com
Or by calling 405-906-5647
Effective Date: June 14, 2022
By using our Service, you agree to this policy and the provisions stated herein. Any form of utility of our Service shall be considered as your consent to our collection, retention, disclosure, transfer, and analysis of your data.
Information Collection and Use
Meticulous Mobile Detail LLC may use different tools and procedures to collect information from our users. Said tools and procedures may include but are not limited to forms, emails, as well as other social media platforms.
To provide the best service for our users, we plan on expanding our marketing and advertising campaigns. To do this, analyzing information that we gather is considered of the utmost importance. Even so, Meticulous Mobile Detail LLC shall not disclose any information to third-party entities for the purpose of security and privacy unless the user gives clear consent to do so. In cases where personal information about the user is needed, we will promptly inform the user before proceeding to do so. Upon approval, only then will we release the said information.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data While visiting Meticulous Mobile Detail LLC’s website we may ask you to provide us with personal information that can be used to identify you. It may also be necessary for you to be able to access and use other features of the website as well as to contact you. Information collected may pertain to references, specific behaviors, patterns, and others. The information collected is analyzed and used to improve the overall user experience we provide. Personal information collected may include, but are not limited to:
- Contact Form:
- First and Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/ Postal code, City
- Request a Quote
- First and Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Contact Form:
- Usage Data We use the help of tools such as Cookies that gather information called Usage Data to help us understand how users access and use our Service. Information collected for Usage Data includes, but are not limited to the following:
- Date and time the user visited the website
- Time span of the user in relation to using our Service
- Browser information
- Information about the user’s device i.e., Phone, laptop, etc.
- Browsing history
- IP address (Internet Protocol Address)
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We at Meticulous Mobile Detail LLC analyze the personal data of our users collected when they willingly provide us with their personal information as well as when they access our contact page or navigate our website. We only store data that is necessary and crucial to our Service and the data collected helps us to further improve user experience as well as our Service.
Whenever users provide information by navigating our website or filling out our online forms, some of the information given will be stored in our database.
Here are some of the ways we are able to store your personal data:
- When you enable cookies on your device
- When you provide personal information by:
- Filling out our web forms
- Contacting us
- Log Files (Log Data) A log file records a list of events, procedures, or communications that occur on our Service. By this means, we are able to utilize IP addresses in order to manage the site, collect user demographic information, and track and analyze user behaviors. IP addresses are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
Cookies play a vital role in keeping track of data which reflects each user's visits as well as activities on our Service. Data stored in our cookies shall serve as unique anonymous identifiers of each user who visits our website. Information stored may include, but is not limited to the following:
- When your most recent visit to our Service was
- Which Settings do you prefer
- All information you've provided in our online forms
These are the cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. In order to operate our Service, we use Session Cookies to enable users to move from page to page without being asked repeatedly to provide their personal information.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences. By using these cookies, users would not need to set various settings such as their preferred language and the region that they are in whenever they open a website.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes such as user authentication. This will help us prevent unauthorized parties from accessing the users’ personal data.
If you wish to block the cookies from collecting any information, please close the tab or browser to completely prohibit any data collection.
We at Meticulous Mobile Detail LLC employ third-party companies and individual service providers to assist us with our Service. Along with that, these third-party companies will also perform related tasks and provide services on behalf of Meticulous Mobile Detail LLC on occasion.
We may allow third parties to access our database of personal information belonging to every user who utilizes our Service in order for them to be able to perform some tasks on our behalf. However, take note that they will be prohibited from sharing these pieces of information as well as using it for purposes that are not in any way related to our Terms of Service.
- Users' devices, browsers, and apps
- Pages a user has clicked while using our Service, and other usage habits
- Information on a user’s location, such as their IP address
Use of Data
Meticulous Mobile Detail LLC uses data collected from their users for the following purposes:
- Providing better service for our customers
- Seamlessly notifying users of every update regarding our Service
- Creating a better platform for the participation of our users
- Providing as well as enhancing our customer care and support
- Tracking our visitors' usage
- Detecting, resolving, and preventing technical issues as soon as possible
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
The use of our Service signifies your consent to have your personal data and information collected, retained, and/or transferred to different databases. This also includes computers that can be located outside of your country and your country's governmental jurisdiction. In this case, data protection laws may vary from laws that are under your country's jurisdiction.
Information that may include the personal data of users that are outside of the United States will be collected, transferred as well as processed back to the United States. Take note, however, that the data collected will not be limited to personal information only. Additionally, filling out and submitting forms on our website will indicate the users' agreement with the use of our Service.
Rest assured that Meticulous Mobile Detail LLC will take all steps that are necessary in ensuring the safe handling of your data. Furthermore, we will not allow the transfer of your personal data to a different country or organization unless we can determine the security of your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Data
Meticulous Mobile Detail LLC shall not disclose any information to any third-party entities for the purpose of security and privacy unless the user gives clear consent to do so. In cases where personal information about the user is needed, we will promptly inform the user before proceeding to do so. Necessary information will only be given when the user clearly gives his/her consent.
The release of users’ personal data shall be allowed solely if its disclosure is necessary to meet legal requirements which include:
- Abiding by legal commitments (i.e., to be used as evidence in the investigation of a crime)
- Protecting the rights and properties of Meticulous Mobile Detail LLC
- Putting a stop to irregularities and breaches in connection with the Service
- Ensuring the safety and security of users with regard to their data
- Protecting Meticulous Mobile Detail LLC from legal liabilities
Security of Data
Meticulous Mobile Detail LLC prioritizes the security of all personal information or data that are collected by us. However, users should also be aware that not all modes of electronic transmission and storage over the Internet are completely secure at all times. Therefore, we cannot promise the unconditional security of your personal data. In spite of this, we do our best to utilize commercially acceptable modes of protection to ensure the safety of every piece of data we collect.
Deletion of Data
Meticulous Mobile Detail LLC allows users to create accounts to maximize the use of our Service. Creating an account involves the conscious input of personal data. All of this data is subject to the protections, provisions, exceptions, and disclaimers stated in Sections I to X. We also provide users with accounts with the ability to access, rectify, port and erase data across devices
We store a user’s data until it is no longer necessary in providing our services or until the user’s account is deleted. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on factors such as the nature of the data, the reason behind why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational needs.
The administerial control of all accounts is under our responsibility. Therefore, the deletion of your account can solely be accomplished by emailing or calling us. However, by removing your account, all your information previously collected and retained is also deleted from our database and will not be retrievable in any way.
Links to Other Sites
We do not, in any way, have a responsibility as far as these third-party websites are concerned. We do not have control over their policy practices and privacy coverages.
Meticulous Mobile Detail LLC follows through with legal and commercially acceptable steps as far as data collection, retention, and disclosure are concerned. These procedures are implemented without forcing users to do so. However, the collection of information, including personal data, is a requirement if a user must continue to utilize our Service. Those who wish to use our Service must voluntarily provide the required information. Nevertheless, we do not enable the use of our Service to anyone under the age of 16.
We do not purposefully gather, hold, nor do we share individual information. We operate under the presumption that every user willingly provided the data we collected. However, we entirely forbid the gathering, maintenance, and sharing of any individual data from anyone under 16 years old. If such incidents occur and we become aware of them, we implement the important steps to expel this data from our database appropriately. In addition, we will likewise take extra security measures to ensure that any similar occurrences do not happen again.
If you discover that your child has unintentionally or deliberately provided us with any individual data, contact us immediately so that we can begin identifying any individual information given to us. After which, we will delete all of the data in question that were acquired on our database.
Request for Data Update or Removal
In the event that you wish to update the information that you had previously provided or want to remove some data that you had submitted, you can communicate your request to us by emailing Meticulous Mobile Detail LLC. (Add another means of communication to the company if there are any, such as phone numbers, snail mail, etc. based on the details provided)
How to Contact Meticulous Mobile Detail LLC